Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lego Guards


My sons decided that my quilt blocks in progress needed protectors today. Building Lego creations are one of their favorite things to do.

I'm working on a commissioned project for a friend in green. I'm working from Blocks by the Square by Jodi Barrows. The blocks will be 12" sisters choice blocks. I've not purchased any fabric made in china as far as I know and will be backing it with organic cotton, probably to be ordered from NearSea Naturals. The person ordering it is the husband of my friend, it's to be a surprise for her birthday. Her bedroom is green and I hope she'll really like it. It's similar to a quilt I finished for my son last year. His favorite color is also green.



While I love green, I'll be glad to move on to other things when this is done, I have a pile of organic fat quarters I got more than a year ago waiting for me.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!..that's brings back so many memories of my four boys' love of Legos. Jacob's tanks covered the floor!

    ReplyDelete