Monday, January 27, 2014

Tree of Life Progress

I've been knitting away at my Tree of Life Afghan. I'm trying to complete a section each week, I'm already a bit behind.  My hand is getting a bit cramped so I've switch from my usual English style to Continental so it feels a little clumsy, but it's not too bad. The Flower Garden portion is complete and I'll probably switch back to throwing for the cables. I probably wouldn't switch for a garment, but gage consistency doesn't seem quite so important for an afghan. Do you ever switch knitting styles?




2 comments:

  1. That is going to look gorgeous when finished, the detail is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! I didn't realize that you knit too!! I wish you could teach me, since I'd love to knit a baby afghan. Can't wait to see your finished work.

    ReplyDelete