Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Blossoms

I just finished this quilt top. I think I'll call it Baby Blossoms. I found the pattern on the Moda Bake Shop. The pattern is called Baby Lattice Quilt. The designer is Amy Smart and her blog is http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/.

I used the cotton lawn from Connecting Threads called Matsuri and organic cotton in white for the sashing. I've never worked with lawn, I found it to be a little slippery, but not too hard to work with. The weight is so light and should be perfect for a baby. The quilt will be for my son's teacher. I just found out she's pregnant and would like to get it her before school ends in a little over a week.  I don't know if she's having a girl or boy, but thought this palette would work for either. Now to get it pinned and quilted.



1 comment: